Monday, May 6, 2013

Journaling on iPad mini in March

I know it's May, but I just realized that I didn't post my digital pages for March or April. Not that anyone will miss them, but I count this blog as one of my journals, so I need them here. I also hope that they might inspire you to do some digital journaling too (if you use any type of notepads).
digital journaling, iPad mini journal
Just glancing at these pages shows me how life was rich in March. Nothing big, just regular home stuff - sicknesses and birthdays, flowers and snow, lazy mornings, long walks, work, art.... My March was 32 days long, not 31. Our son ran his first half-marathon and I was so proud of him that I decided that I can choose to add a page just for that (as he was sharing the "real" date page with some furniture that we got on the same day). One of the pages shows that there was a school lockdown, when someone with a knife hid in my daughter's high school (or maybe not - it ended without the police finding anyone). 
digital journaling, iPad mini journal, Zorana
I tried my hand at digital painting using app called Procreate. I love that app because it allows the option of layers, which can then be combined in many interesting ways. I used it as the background for my 03.02. page.
digital painting, iPad mini, Procreate, Zorana, art
Played with a different app to desaturate the image. Love the way it looks like that. 
digital painting, iPad mini, Procreate, Zorana, art
There is one more page that I want to share with you, but this post is getting too long, so I will leave it for some other time.

2 comments:

  1. Very cool, I love your digipages! And the last one is gorgeous too! I love my iPad too for journaling, drawing, painting and stuff. On my wishlist now is a cardreader for my iPad, so I can easily use the photos from my regular camera. Plan to do a full journal in august on the iPad during our trip to Denmark. You know, photos, drawings, stories ... O the possibilities! ;-))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what I want for my birthday next time! ;) This looks like a lot of fun!xx

    ReplyDelete