Monday, August 27, 2012

Who needs angels?

art painting angels
Angels have no philosophy but love.
-Terri Guillemets
art painting angels
My summer has been a mix of very sad, very happy and everything in between.  I resist the sad... I don't like that we are supposed to have both. I don't think I need the bad in order to know what is good. I want to stomp my feet and close my eyes so I don't see or feel the sad. 
art painting angels
I fight it by trying to shift it to positive. Positive thoughts, good energy and painting. I often paint angels when I need them. Today I need them. And maybe some of you too, so I'm sharing.
Outside the open window
The morning air is all awash with angels.
-Richard Purdy Wilbur
art painting angels

11 comments:

  1. They are so, so lovely♥
    Their eyes are so living, lightful, loving..

    ReplyDelete
  2. sadness was "big" in these past few months for me....angels help!!!! and yours are beautiful..... as always........

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hvala ti, da, trebaju nam, a tvoji su tako izražajni i pružaju užitak oku...pa i duši...
    Yes, thank you, we need angels, and your angels give comfort and provide delight to the eyes and the soul..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need angels too. These are so beautiful and lovely. And they are lightful and hopeful. Marvelous work Zorana.
    Lovely greet and hug
    Marja
    (marjascreativity)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning!!! My wish for you is that your angels wrap their wings around you and bring you peace.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Their beautiful faces and gorgeous layered gowns have me feeling better, too....it's been a tough weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love their textured robes, especially the one on the right. :) I hope your sadness drifts away very soon.
    Jess x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. So beautiful! I love there wings and the way you paint your noses are great, I have a hard time with those.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your angels show such wonderful emotion. I love those eyes and the muted look of the paint on faces..fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your angels are always so beautiful. These three have lovely blues and greens in their gowns and lots of texture, and I love them.

    I also love that you're blogging again. I'm sorry to hear that you've had sadness this summer.

    ReplyDelete
  11. We all need angels, no matter whether we're painting them or watching other artists' angels. One of your angels brought a bird with her, with a special message for me. Helped me move forward and I can't tell you how thankful I am. Your words helped move mountains.
    Hope to see more angels of yours.
    Big hug.

    ReplyDelete