Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Inchies


I made a handful of tiny art today! It has been a long time since I've played with this tiny format. I think I participated in an exchange years ago and still have all the tiny pieces I received then.
Interestingly enough, I started the day by pulling out a book (actually, it's more than a book) that I purchased a couple of months ago and left unopened. My eyesight seems to be changing rapidly and I'm using my (still new) eyeglasses more and more often, so I thought a holistic approach might help. I don't think the author recommends making tiny art. Maybe he does - I read only the preface... but will continue the book tomorrow (look how cute the inchies look on the cover).
Because many of the commenters don't have emails connected to their profiles, I thought I could thank you for the thoughtful comments right here. As always, they make my day brighter. For lady M. - no need for translation, we speek the same language ;-)  hvala.

7 comments:

  1. Wow those are wonderful Zorana, love them all!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You painted each of those? Wow!
    What patience!

    So cute, though...I love the idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This tiny art work is so gorgeous Zorana. I love them. Beautiful work this inchies.
    Lovely greet
    Marja
    (marjascreativity)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your little inchies. I've never made anything that small but they look like fun.

    ReplyDelete