Sunday, March 11, 2012

I walked all the way to the end...
 And this guy came to talk to me...
I found geometric shapes in the city...
Saw lovely metal flowers.
 And vibrant real ones.
We wanted to have lunch in our favorite restaurant... but it was closed. 
 As were all others, except the following one. By the way, pizza was everything but that....
I never sailed on a sailboat, but I love looking at them. I wonder if I would be scared...
And just like last week in the forest, I found this heart for you.
Have an amazing week!

4 comments:

  1. How disappointing to eat at a place with orgasmic in the name....and have it be less than so :(

    Everything else looks like a very nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great reportage Zorana. beautiful the bridge and the friend but also the pictures from the geometric shapes (beautiful) and ar last the heart. I give you my heart bacvk,
    Lovely greet
    Marja

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for sharing your day, zorana....i loved it.......

    ReplyDelete
  4. What beautiful photos! I like all the architectural photos and the heart is fantastic. Looks like you had a wonderful day!!

    ReplyDelete