Saturday, March 10, 2012

Housekeeping

Thank you for the amazing comments about bird #13. I had no idea that so many people consider number 13 to be lucky! I guess I should think about that and get over my file number "phobia".
I wasn't aware that I have the horrible word verification on!!! Who knew that blogger is so sneaky that you have to go back to the old settings to turn that thing off... Eva was kind to gently ask about it, so I changed it as quickly as I could. Thank you for putting up with it for so long.
Another friendly blogger, Lesley, whispered through my email that the links on the top of my blog are not working.... Yikes! I should pay more attention to things like that. I changed them, so the link to the workshop is active again. And I activated links to etsy shops, so that is back again too. 
So, that's it. I'm about to do the other housekeeping part, it's time for spring cleaning...
Have a lovely, happy weekend!

5 comments:

  1. Yes, blogger changed their word verification recently and it's terrible! I took it off my blog because people were having such a difficult time with it.

    Have a fun weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I took off my word verification, I was instantly spammed in two old posts, so I turned it back on. Be on the lookout... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. To be honest, I don't mind word verification, I take it as a chance for my typing improvement :) if I want to comment, I will.. no word verification will stop me :)
    When you're finished, you can come to my place :)))))) I don't like spring cleanings.. but will have to do one also :)
    Oh, and about number 13. I always got best grades when we were doing exams on friday 13th. So I guess it's my lucky day (number) too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes I took off mines also. It'd horrible.
    Just you must write to words, a little bit better to see than de last version. But grr.
    Warm greets
    Marja

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a relief to know that everything is in place, tidy and working as it should :)

    ReplyDelete