Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Workshop update

I wanted to say a big thank you to everyone that signed up for my workshop. Thank you for the support, for trusting that I have something interesting to teach and for the sweet comments and emails you have been sending me about the videos. You are all very 'gutsy', like this owl.
I just finished uploading 13 more videos.
Now all the projects are up and running and available for you to watch them whenever you like (or can).
 The final project (13 videos) shows one of the ways how I create a very textured, colorful and whimsical painting. If you ever wondered - there it is, step by step... I recorded every minute and presented it in real time. 
I received several emails asking if I will offer this workshop again in January when most of us will have more time. There is no reason for it. It is offered at all times.... 24h a day.... there is no start date, actually - you can start any time. All the videos are up and I am here to answer any questions or give additional instructions as you work at your own pace, in your own time. More information HERE.
Thank you, once again.
I think that now I can go and trim the tree... it's about time :-)

3 comments:

  1. Very very nice zorana. Have a great rest of the week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic Zorana...looks like a lot of fun to be had in the New Year!

    I must trim my tree this weekend too. I have been very slack this year!

    Jacky xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Class is great, I've published my first ATC book at my blog.
    Sorry, it's just in slovene language, but pictures are showing what I have learned, I hope.
    http://sonja68.blogspot.com/2010/12/varno-shranjene-atc-aceo-kartice.html

    ReplyDelete