Friday, March 26, 2010

Painting on Rosin Paper - Part 3

I paint so fast! The music is fast, my brush is going like crazy... it is pretty funny. This is another video of my Rosin Paper experiments. It shows how I painted on a collage background. I used acrylics, water soluble crayons with gesso, inks (or just one ink - not sure)...The journal from this painting is already in hands of her new owner (I hope that she'll enjoy seeing the process).
My computer received a fresh pack of added memory (thanks to my dear husband) so now editing videos will not (hopefully) take forever. I might have the final video (#4) tonight.

8 comments:

  1. BRILLIANT my sweet friend!!! I LOVE this video & the end result, your paintings are so filled with your energy...one day I'll have enough money to have one of my own!!! lol
    Thanks for sharing your work friend!
    Big Smiles for Spring,
    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh that was so good. I love it. I'm lucky

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's beautiful and I enjoyed watching you make her.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I loved it. I learn a little more each time I watch you paint. This one was really great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Miss Zorana...
    You're not late for the give-away!!! You have until April 25th...your right at the beginning of my list. Oh I hope you win friend!!
    Hugs,
    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Splendid!!! This is my favorite video you've made until now! GREAT job!
    Hugs, Sanda xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved it! Every time I would think you were finished and it couldn't get any better, it would. LOL!
    Looking forward to the next one...
    (And I too hope to own some of your work someday!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all the videos...love to watch your process of putting down the paint. Don't ever doubt yourself as being an authentic artist(I was read the enterview). What kind of crackle paint do you use?
    Cheers,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete