Sunday, March 28, 2010

Feeling grateful for happy weekends

Not only I didn't make the last video, I didn't see my studio at all. The weather was absolutely gorgeous, so we spent a wonderful and active weekend enjoying every minute.  Here are some snippets of our days seen through my husband's lens.
I planted a vegetable garden.
He says that I'm a humming bird, because I can't pass the wisteria without putting my face right in them, drinking in the amazing fragrance.
Hana's eye.
A welcome guest.
Unwelcome guests.
Yummy grilled dinner.
Do you know that when we moved into our house the cala lilies were just starting to grow (no flowers and tiny foliage) and I thought that they were weeds, so I tried to destroy them. I'm so happy that they survived!

7 comments:

  1. Such beautiful photos Zorana! I love the lady bug :))
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your garden and your photographs are phenomenal!!--especially the wisteria--gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the beautiful photos. I can hardly wait to get out into my little garden and start the spring wind up...*sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful photo's, I even like the aphids (at least that's what I think those little things are on the rose).

    Darla

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful weekend and the evidence to show for it. The pictures just make me want to be there. Every one of them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful post Zorana. I love the photo's (your husband is a great photographer). And you, and your garden are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful pictures, Zorana! I'm glad the calla lilies survived....they're so regal and elegant looking.

    ReplyDelete