Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Perfectly happy

I can't seem to open my eyes this morning... feeling very sleepy... I thought looking at this green eye might help, but I don't think it's working.
This painting went through many transformations. I wanted to paint a quick profile, but it didn't work that way. I taped the part of the process. Interesting how many hours of work can fit into a cut and sped up 5:30 minute clip.
As much as the painting was fighting me, I was aware how happy and centered I feel when I have the time to hold a brush in my hand, so I choose the following words for her:
Hope you'll like the video.

7 comments:

  1. I really like this painting. The video was great, I wish I could paint that fast, LOL!

    Darla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zorana, I'm so glad you're doing these videos! you chose the right words for her!! It's beautiful!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just found you...this video is 'amazing', your process fasinating, your end result inspiring!
    One real truth in my world after a lifetime of living is simple, everything looks better with white twinkle lights!
    After watching your video I have surmised that as an artist, everything can look better with white paint!! lol
    Glad I found you, smiles with a cold & surrounded by snow...
    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm back, stalker that I am, lol. See, I started here & then went backwards & watched all of your other video's & now want to come to the start again & tell you...when you paint, you are fearless! It looks like your hands & your mind & your heart are all one, moving in complete harmony as if the one doesn't even need to tell the other one what to do. It's like watch a conductor, conducting a syphony...it's 'MAGIC'. So glad you decided to make video's to share this gift. I just wish they were 10 min instead of 5...
    Your art inspires me...
    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is wonderful and the words are perfect. Love your videos. Inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So much heart/thought/work goes into your art. Thanks for sharing your process and encouraging others~

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love how you keep going. For me that is really encouraging. I have just recently picked up painting again and it is so easy to put something away after the first attempt.
    You are a fabulous artist!
    XxX
    Manon

    ReplyDelete