Saturday, February 13, 2010

I love you no matter what

I had a pretty difficult week and when I finally had time to paint, I didn't know what is it that I want to paint. I turned the camera on just to document whatever was going to show up and I'm glad I did. This sad creature emerged from the wood and the words "I love you no matter what" appeared in my mind too.
Art is healing.
It seems that I left all my sadness to the painted girl and was ready to dance after it.
 The video is very short, less than 1:30. Hope you'll enjoy it.
HAPPY LONG WEEKEND!!!!! My heart is singing!!!!!!

10 comments:

  1. For not having ideas this is a great work.... on my best days I do not have ideas that good.

    Best regards,
    Tom Bailey

    ReplyDelete
  2. ive been enjoying watching your videos.. as you create ;) it's VERY inspiring... love this latest piece ;) she is fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did enjoy it! So much! and happy you are dancing happy now. She is so cute when she is sad. In addition to all that, here is what is also cool about the piece. I like the brain toggleing back and forth about if the orance is her neck/body or is the green her neck/body. Love it

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is great Zorana. I love the shading and how you have captured the saddness.

    You're getting very good with these video's.

    Have a lovely weekend.

    Jacky xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love watching you paint....even if it's only a minute or so. Beautiful work!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. From someone who's had a difficult week also, this helped me know I wasn't the only one!
    Thanks for posting...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Zorana, You're not the only one having a difficult week..I've been staring at my canvas for days now!
    Your latest creation is fabulous!!! I love her expression and the texture from the wood panel.
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Zorana I love the photo and video. I wish I could sit w/ you and have you teach me!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your sad girl, reminds me of the saying "Love me when I deserve it the least, because that is when I need it the most."

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm not alone...everybody LOVES watching you paint!!! Your hands are hypnotizing.
    I Love your 'bleu' girl Zorana!
    Smiles,
    Susie

    ReplyDelete