Monday, December 14, 2009

Weekend, gone?

                                                                             "Once you choose hope, anything is possible."

Five things I did this weekend:
1. Cleaned my studio!!!!! Big accomplishment. I have tables once again!
2. Cuddled by the fire and watched a movie.
3. Made sauerkraut. Now I have to wait several weeks to see if it's any good...
4. Finally bought and put up curtains in the bedroom. It only took us more than I year to get there...
5. Painted while drinking chocolate laced coffee and watched "Pretender" on hulu on my laptop.
Bliss.

It's my baby's birthday today. He's 23!!!! He changed a bit :-)
(My parents are on the photos with him.)

3 comments:

  1. Hmmm...not sure I get your painting this time but I still like it nontheless. I always enjoy seeing all the layers you put into your faces.

    We've been in our house five years now and we are just now decorating. I have curtains on half the windows in my living room. The other ones are in my spare bedroom waiting to get made.

    What a handsome loving young man! You can tell how much he cares for his grandparents. You must be very proud of him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i loved reading your list of the things you did - i could relate so much to taking a year a year to get the curtains up (more like 15 years in my case, ha!!) your son is handsome, i bet grandmas is so proud - mama too! i think about a SF visit, it will happen one day i know it! xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great to see the family photo's. I'm confused tho, how can you have a 23 year old son when you only look to be 29 yourself???

    Darla

    ReplyDelete