Thursday, December 17, 2009

A girl with two birds

It's actually four girls with eight birds.

-sold-
This is what I was playing with in my afternoons this week.
-sold-

Colors..... many colors. I always love that.

I am in a loss for words for these paintings. It is usually very easy to find words that would go well, but not this time. I think I like them without words. And yet - I'm used to my birds saying something....  I think I am going to offer them like this and if anyone wants them I can put their favorite saying. Personalized paintings! That sounds interesting to me. I wonder, what advice would you like to hear from my birds? All four girls and eight birds are in my etsy shop.

5 comments:

  1. Hey my friend "Zo", they are all so lovely. You really have been playing ART this week. Congrats on that "sold" one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Zorana! I just bought one of your paintings and I am so excited! I have been waiting to buy just the right one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful art Zorana and I think your paintings speak to us whether there are words or not.
    Love you.
    Dot xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoyed looking around your blog,your art is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete