Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Day after winter solstice

Day after the winter solstice, when everyone is in final preparation for Christmas, when schools are closed for the winter break and friends scattered around the country, we celebrate our daughter's birthday. She is 15 today. I love putting photos here, because then I can go through the archive and see how much not only my art, but my kids changed over years . My Dad made a little photo collage of Hana from her baby years till today. You can see several hair color changes on the photos.

But I had to send him a photo update today.... her hair different once again... She received a new camera today and this is probably one of the first photos she took.

Is it bad that I wish that she'd let her hair be as curly as it was when she was my baby?

4 comments:

  1. As Hana's #1 hair fan, I have to say that I love the new color very much...just the right amount too. (I can't believe how the texture changed since she was little....awesome.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Hana... what beautiful eyes she has (you must be very proud of her).
    My youngest son Sam has very curly hair...he wants it straight too. Gets all of the curl cut out!!!
    Sending Warm Christmas wishes to you and your family and best wishes for a happy and healthy 2010.

    Jacky xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to your baby. :) Not so little any more. :) And Merry Christmas to you all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is so pretty!! No, you are not bad to wish she would let her hair be curly.......she will when she is older I bet. What an adorable little girl she was, also. Too precious.
    Happy Holidays, Sweet Pea!!
    xox Rella

    ReplyDelete