Saturday, October 3, 2009

Follow your heart

Do you have a bird in your heart?

Birds, butterflies, wings of all sorts.... transformation, flying, growing.... I guess those things are on my mind.

A piece of distressed wood, with an opening just in the right place, some paint and inks, two glass birds and a thick layer of beeswax...
that's what I've been playing with for the last two days.

Is it possible that Saturday is almost over? Why can't weekends last longer?
I hope you're having a good one.
xo

2 comments:

  1. I do have a bird in my heart..and a field of geese behind the house.
    The wax on your angel gives an icy effect...very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it. The bird in the heart and then the bird in the upper corner. Like the dream escaped and became real. Well, that's what I see anyhow.

    Darla

    ReplyDelete