Monday, August 17, 2009

Weekend pages

It was her night....
I had three things on the list for the weekend.
1. Clean the garage (with help)
2. Go see a movie (Julie&Julia)
3. Play art
Happy to report that I did all three! The garage is smiling at me, the movie was fun, and the art was fun too. I couldn't paint a nose on this poor girl.... tried but it wouldn't work, so I decided to leave it as is and add a laughing bird. Why not? Of course, now I see that my arrows look like whiskers.... so she maybe wanted to be a cat girl. I might go back to her later.

2 comments:

  1. That was the first thing I thought of when I saw her....a kitty! I think it's perfect since the bird is smiling at her. And I like your dancer, too.

    Good for you! Doing everything on your list....I managed to do a big fat zero!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My only list is "finish studio" so I haven't even drawn one thing lately. Good for you for sticking to your list and for putting out this fabulous are time after time!!! I finished my other art journal and ready to start the new one with different things...can't wait!
    XOXOXOX

    ReplyDelete