Thursday, August 20, 2009

Need a good laugh?

If you do - take a look at my pitiful garden. Funny? Or sad? I don't have a green thumb obviously... Want another look? Look at this:
And to think that 3-4 months ago I was writing that I want to be a farmer... My garden looked much better then.  My dh is more successful (he takes care of all the other plants). We planted a grape wine this year and were rewarded with grapes! How cool is that? Can you see me in this photo?
We quickly produced wine from our grapes... Not really, but they were a nice compliment to the wine we bought. 
I will not give up... I am going to plant a fall garden and hope that it will look better. It's all a learning process, right?

8 comments:

  1. Absolutely a learning process...it does look like you have some tomatoes ready to pick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Zorana, at least your garden bore fruit.... thats a bonus. I am sure it will be a better fall garden. Dont give up (says she who hasnt grown any vegies for about 15 years He Hee!)

    Jacky xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your garden looks about like anything I end up planting! I have managed to keep a cactus and a bamboo chute alive but that's about it.

    At least your plants produced a bit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The tomatoes look cute on that small skinny vine..We can not grow if we do not try!
    Katelen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey- that is how my tomatoes look now too...in fact, everyone I know here who has a garden has one in similar shape these days..I thought the spring gardens were done these days.. I think you did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hang in there with it. I think veggie gardens are hard work. I got one crop of my beans and the vines took over.
    And I'm sorry but I did have a laugh.
    Have a great weekend!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good day to the lovely Zorana! Thinking of you, loving all of the new art...and even the tiny tomatoes! I stop by daily so please keep on posting! I begin the new job on Monday! Thanks for the congrats! Hugs~ Missy

    ReplyDelete