Saturday, November 1, 2008

Savoring serenity

This is exactly how I'm feeling today.
I woke up before 6 this morning. At first I was disappointed that I didn't sleep longer on a non-work day, but then remembered that I have a room of my own and smiled. I slipped into my cozy robe, went to my studio and started reading a poetry book that I recently bought. These words captured me, so I quickly painted in my journal (yes, I found it.... day after I wrote the post about loosing it. It was exactly where I left it, but someone (dh) put a heavy thing that holds dvd-s on it and hid it...). These are words by Peggy Warren. Try repeating them several times... I think they feel good.

3 comments:

  1. Oh I love this, the words really are beautiful as are the painting. I am glad you found your journal too.

    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Zorana - and I am so pleased you have a special place for you in your new home. A place to ' be'..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Zorana - I haven't visited here in a very long time. I've seen lots of Heart ART; all of the pretty things you've been busy creating! Simply dee-lish.

    This post was such a treat that i just had to say how much I loved the words and the way they TRIPPED and DIPPED over my tongue! Yum!

    - vicki xo

    PS I think I just friended you over on NING today.

    ReplyDelete