Friday, November 7, 2008

I wish that you are real

Playing with strong colors in my journal.
I went into my room yesterday with the intention to clean it up (because there is no place to step in, not less create). Instead I saw my journal, glanced at the watch and decided that I have 20 minutes to play. So that's what I did. Then I put some more stuff IN the room and closed the door behind. I don't like it that way. I'll have to find a way to put some things away....
But not today. Today I am playing with my new Total Gym. I tried it last night and felt so good after it that I can't wait to work out more and be in pain tomorrow. I'll also visit the lovely Borders bookstore to buy another book for Hana. I'm so happy that she finally found books that she likes and is actually enjoying reading them.
And then there's weekend! Happy days!
I hope you'll have a great weekend.

8 comments:

  1. Zoran,

    This is lovely I like the striking blues in this piece.

    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zorana,

    oops sorry I left the 'a' off your name. Sometimes I wish I could go back and edit a comment.

    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  3. Since my latest encounter with my owl, I can really appreciate your using them in your artwork lately...love it.
    xo Rella

    ReplyDelete
  4. Zorana I love how you have used the owl in the last couple of canvases/painting you have done.

    The colours are truly beautiful, I love how you are working with the stronger, brighter colours at the moment.

    Jacky xox

    p.s. your ATC's look gorgeous and I am interested to hear more about those amber frames. They look great and really finish off your ATC's well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, I want to see how you made the amber frames. And the owls rock!
    Have a great weekend yourself....take time to PLAY!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The bright colors are a bit of a departure from your usual ones but I like it.

    As for the studio, I thought you might have been talking about mine! Most times I have enough space to open the door and step inside but that's about it. I try to organize things and it works until I actually want to make something! Just enjoy having your own space even if it is full.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love these colours you've used Zorana - and the face is just gorgeous.
    Thank you for the wonderful angel quote you left for me.
    Love Linda

    ReplyDelete