Thursday, November 6, 2008

Hope. Change.

It has been a while since I made little ACEOs (ATCs). I forgot that it takes a lot of time to put all the details on a relatively small piece of paper. On the pinkish card you can see a stitching detail. I planned to do more... but my last needle broke and flew all across the room. I decided that it looks interesting enough so I didn't cover it. I also played with the 'amber colored' raised frame. I'll have to take pictures when I make the next one and show it. I think it frames the card nicely and it's easy to do.

2 comments:

  1. Hi sweetie..

    It is so lovely to see you creating ATC's again! And you know how much I love your birdies.

    Sending you much love

    Dotxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you did the eyes. It's kinda creepy but in a good way.

    ReplyDelete