Monday, October 6, 2008

When you don't work on weekends...

...there is time for little paintings (and bad, bad phone camera shots):
Time to drive to Santa Cruz, to touch the big trees, admire sea creatures, buy curtains.
There is also time to hug the big boy that I don't get to see every day anymore. And just because you don't see my happy eye in the photo, there is another version of the same photo where it shows that I was smiling inside and out.
Weekends are great! Hope that you had a great one too.

4 comments:

  1. Oh, she is beautiful. What fun that you had time for "little paintings". Does she have a birdie on her shoulder so she can fly away?
    The curtains are beautiful and I can't wait to sit at your table for something yummy like green drinks.
    OK, I get it you're the red one and I'm the gray one. What a clue!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your painting is beautiful, and so are you.

    So, so pleased you were able to have a weekend off from work. And to spend it with people you care about.

    The photo's of you and your children warmed my heart. And I love the second one as it shows you glowing from the inside.

    Sending much love to you.

    Dot xx

    ReplyDelete