Thursday, October 9, 2008

Who are they?

What are they thinking? Do they have names?
I don't know. They started as a sketch.
Then spooky looking creatures. I liked this phase and didn't want to move on.
All my girls start with burnt sienna eyes, and choose the color later.
This should have been a painting in my journal, but I don't know where it is. I can't be lost... I didn't take it anywhere. The only painting I did in the last month or more was the "Tired" one... and it disappeared. The house is mostly unpacked and pretty tidy... I don't even know where to look for it.
I guess I'll paint on canvases until it shows up...

6 comments:

  1. You lost your journal? Oh dear. Look in your studio.
    These two pretties are beautiful. I really loved seeing the sketch. And don't you know I love daisies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool painting...love the violet eyes. Don't you just hate it when you lose something like that! I can't find my pastels or my watercolor pencils now that I need them. I think they may have run off together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving your paintings and the flow you are taking with them..very exciting! Your journal will surely show up...

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful ladies zorana, i love their eyes, soooo soulful xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with Jo these are very soulful Zorana. Hope your journal turns up soon!

    ReplyDelete