Tuesday, August 12, 2008

A list of 5 random things

1. I signed up for Suzi Blue's mixed media class! I know that it will be fun and informative, highly motivational and great.


2. I also joined the 100 day rawfu challenge. Today is day 12 that I've been eating only living, uncooked vegan food and I feel great.
3. I'm playing daily with these beauties... hoping that I'll be able to keep them alive and thriving.
4. I'm having a crush on Jaques. Yes, I named my new refrigerator. What a treat to finally be able to have a place for fresh produce. Apartment refrigerators are so small...
Actually, I'm having a huge crush on the whole kitchen. I cooked a lot my whole life and never had a kitchen like this. It's not finished... the window needs help and some other things... but it's almost there.
5. My art room is in a non-art mess right now. It is my next project - to clean it up and start unpacking my supplies. Many of my boxes are labeled "my studio mess" "more stuff" etc., but there is one box that I'm looking forward to open. This is what I wrote on it:
Can't wait for the creative frenzy part! Suzi Blue's classes start next week, which gives me enough time to prepare a table where I can play. Will you join me?

16 comments:

  1. oh your kitchen and garden and Jaques are all devine. Let the frenzy begin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sound like you are having great deal of fun.
    Love you Kitchen and your flowers are beautiful...I think they are happy that you are taking care of them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely kitchen! I just sold my house--I think when I posted awhile back I was still trying to sell it. You have two things on your list that I'd like to do. Suzi Blu is first. If school wasn't starting, I'd take her class, too. AND the raw food challenge has been on my list for over a year now. I'm a vegetarian, but I'm not sure my family would support me in the raw food idea. Are you using any specific "recipes" for what combination of foods to use? I'd love a good suggestion!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so cute hugging Jaques! Your kitchen is so pretty, and all those flowers!! What a beautiful yard you must have.

    Now get that box unpacked and start the frenzy!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jaques! That's funny....but then I name my cars so....
    Yes, I have been thinking about Suzi's class, maybe I will join you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i LOVE the new kitchen!! i'm so excited for you :o)
    could you email your new address? i have a wee something for you :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic!! How neat to see teh pictures of your new home! Your garden looks amazing!! So colorful...just like you! Apartment kitchens...I TOTALLY agree!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for visiting my blog!

    Here is my email:

    kelly.lock@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous kitchen! Looks so cozy and inviting. Have to admit- you have me curious as to what is in the box marked "furious creative frenzy" LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations on your new house!!!! Your kitchen is beasutiful. I am most interested in learning about your new diet, is there a website you could direct me to? And last, I am taking Suzi's class, too. I am so excited about that. I am going to ning right now and invite you to be my friend, I love and admire your work. Lyn

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Zorana,
    Looove your new Jacques...looks like you two will have lots of lovely meals together...
    and your crayon journaling...need to do more myself...
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh - you have moved in! That is great news and you look so happy with Jaques too. He looks very handsome and new. I love new appliances and name them as well. So happy you found the perfect place to live with your family. I know you will be very happy there.

    ReplyDelete
  13. O! I'm soOOOOOoo green with envy! My dream is to move one day but I am torn because of the peacefulness up here on this hill!!!Please send me your new address too! The roses are Beauty Full Zorana!!! Have FUN with Suzi!!! She cracks me up!!! tee hee

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations! This is my first visit here but heartfelt congrats on the new home, and your work is so beautiful. I have been thinking about joining Suzi as well... who knows..

    ReplyDelete
  15. go VEGAN! go RAW! i have never felt better than i do now as a vegan :)

    ReplyDelete