Monday, September 3, 2007

Playing in my sketch book

I can't see my the surface of my art table any more. Paper, stamps, paint, brushes, more paper, 'stuff' is spilling everywhere... I can't sit on the chair because it holds books... I can't put my legs under the table because I have boxes of 'I don't know what' under it... I can't even use my other table because it looks the same. It's frustrating and I didn't feel like cleaning/organizing today. Good thing that I always know where my sketch book and pencil are so I could have some art fun. I'll think about cleaning tomorrow...

6 comments:

  1. the hand on the lower right is such PERFECT, zorana - well done!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who is your hand model. They are beautiful. I don't know about you but I'm exhausted after the ART party weekend. Thanks for coming.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What beautiful sketches... you are so talented.

    Hey! Everyone needs a day off... or two!
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i am glad that you know where your sketching things are...these are beautiful...missed you while i was gone...blessings, rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't been here for ages, having been on holiday, but I just love all your work!! the muse is back for sure! I'm glad you fought though your doubts and produced such fabulous portraits. I love the "copycat" illustration especially.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the way you think...clean tomorrow, make art today! looks great z.

    ReplyDelete