Sunday, September 2, 2007

Take a little time for yourself

That's exactly what my DH and I did today. We wondered around Berkeley, visited several book stores, talked about our dreams and plans and finished with a late lunch at Cafe Gratitude. My husband used to be a strict meat&potato (minus the potato) guy and to have him eat a raw vegan meal and enjoy it means a world to me. Having support from someone you share your life with is essential to feeling good... so I can't help but feel grateful that I am so lucky.

4 comments:

  1. I am so happy you are back to posting regular projects! This is amazing..I love the expression in her eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there,
    I don't know if you know it but this is one of those paintings that watch you no matter where you are in the room. Really, she does. Her eyes just follow me from side to side. I just don't know how that happens. But it's good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. she's so beautiful, zorana. i can't believe your artistic output lately - it's truly amazing!!!
    bless your dh for sharing lunch with you - and enjoying it :o)
    and bless him for supporting you each day - a good man is indeed hard to find. i've posted today about how i found nick - in kenya...
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good 4 U Zo! Absolutely take time for #1! :o) ...we all need to remember that from time to time!

    ReplyDelete