Monday, July 16, 2007

Illustration Friday - Discovery

You have to leave the city of your comfort and
go into the wilderness of your intuition.
What you'll discover will be wonderful.
What you'll discover is yourself.
~Alan Alda
- a page in my journal -
Isn't it true? And scary? And exciting?
Sometimes I think that you can't discover yourself as you are evolving and changing while on the path of discovery... Still, going into "the wilderness of your intuition" is exactly what I'm doing now.
It feels right.

7 comments:

  1. Hey, great journal page. You should seriously check out my friend Eric's "Journal Fodder Junkies" blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful page from your journal!

    I love your quote! I feel like I am going through this. It is scary and exciting at the same time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great journal page, very inspiring. Love the quote!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so rich with color and texture and layers and I'm not for sure what you did with the stencil in the mid-left but it inspires me to go home and try something that just popped into my head. I WANT MORE TIME!
    I love exactly what you are doing now and happy for you that "it feels right".
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I so admire people who can use layers and layers without 'muddying' the picture. What a vibrant journal page - and linked so beautifully to that challengin quote.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I liked this quote so much I hope you don't mind I put it on my sidebar. I LOVE your journal page...it's rich and layered and full of soul.
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete