Sunday, July 15, 2007

Paint, prints and origami earrings

I miss posting every day, but it seems that this is a period when I don't have much to show. There are things that I am working on, but I can't post them right now. Here are some bits and pieces:
Hana is enjoying the summer vacation, mostly playing computer games and swimming. She also learned how to make origami paper cranes. And she has been making them obsessively... She tried many different sizes. There is a huge on (on the left) made of newspaper.
Then there are the tiny ones that she made for me. I turned them into earrings which I plan to proudly wear.
I spent the better part of the afternoon listing copies of my bird cards on eBay. I can't believe how well the prints look! Beautiful thick paper, vibrant colors... I'm so happy to see them all together!

3 comments:

  1. That's such a tempting "sneak peak" at what you're working on! I wish I could learn to make cranes! I tried to follow someone else's directions and got lost. The earrings are beautiful and such a fun idea.
    Did you print your cards or have them printed? I love seeing them all together....it's "bird" eye candy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! The cards are beautiful! They are so colorful! I love birds!

    The earrings... how clever!!

    ReplyDelete