Monday, May 14, 2007

"Trees are poems that earth writes upon the sky"

If what I say resonates with you,
it is merely
because we are both branches on the same tree.
- W.. B . Yeats
What could be more magical than spending a day
under a circle of trees?Feeling small and safe and deeply connected with nature...
Amazed by shapes, textures, colors...
One thing made it even better - sharing it with people
that I love so much. No art; just hugs and smiles, fresh air and unbelievably beautiful trees shared with my Mom, Dad, DH and Hana in Big Basin Redwoods State Park.

8 comments:

  1. GREAT PHOTOS!! Sounds like your in slow mo mood already...good for you! Happy Tuesday Z!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How absolutely lovely. You look like a darling Little Red Riding Hood... such special pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just an absolutely beautiful post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely day with people you love and a beautiful post to record it!
    You look SO cute too!!
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  5. How lovely...I also love and appreciate trees!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Photos Zo! Thanks for sharin...looks like everyone had fun! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Made me think of Little Red Riding Hood too. I swear I thought I was checking on you each day and look here you snuck on. I'm glad to see you and you lovely family enjoying the trees. I love trees too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! Big Basin is wonderful! I have to go back again...so often I forget I live in the best place on earth!

    ReplyDelete