Sunday, May 6, 2007

Slowing down...

After several years of non-stop creating and regular selling I decided to slow down. I will have wonderful, dear, often missed guests for the next two months and I want to be free to be a good hostess and enjoy the time we have together. I will spent much less time on the internet and at my work table.... which probably means that I will not be blogging as much. It's not easy, I believe that I am addicted to our friendly web-world... but I know that I have to live in the real world too.So, I have been a busy Martha girl.... cleaning and organizing everything. I pulled out all of my supplies, decided to send them into the world and make place for new things. I listed a BIG box of 'stuff' on eBay.
There is a ton of paper, collage bits, collage sheets, transparencies, some hand painted roses, a little clay pencil holder that I made, this and that....
I won't disappear completely. I'll still be visiting blogs, and posting when I have something... but not as often as I used to. Don't forget meeeeeeeeeeee......... :-(

9 comments:

  1. I've been absent from blogland for awhile but I'm hoping to get back a bit more often. It is addictive! I don't think you have a thing to worry about....we won't forget you! Just pop in when you can and we'll be here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, don't disappear, dear Zorana! Keep stopping by to say hello... I'm sure you're doing the right for yourself - did this insight (slowing down) come as a result of your fast?? Just enjoy each and every day :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. No one will miss you more than I. I will use this time to be as creative as I can with the treasures we picked up last week and will hopefully have some things to show in the next week or two. Much love. xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh I will miss you but sure could never forget you. I'll be stopping by to say hay even if you are not creating and showing and telling

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have FUN with your guests and make some really happy memories! Come by sometimes altho I won't be posting as much either! It's Glorious Spring and almost Summer!!! HIP, HIP HURRAY!!! xoCinda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Forget you? NEVER! I will miss you but it's good you are taking this time. BUT I will get to actually meet you next month, oh that's right, note to self "bring crown". heehee!
    I hope I win the ebay bid!! ;)
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Zorana
    I would never forget you! Have my little Eric bird as a constant reminder of your talent, and your beautiful heart.
    I totally understand the need to take a break and put time into important things (and people) in your life. Am sure your guests will love spending time with you.

    Yuor stash of art supplies on Ebay is incredible.I am sure lots of people will bid on them.

    Much love from me to you

    Dotee xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am still checking your blog every day...come back soon, Zorana!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Week-end sweets!(May 11) xoCinda ((((((Zorana)))))

    ReplyDelete