Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Journal with a secret

I spent the day packing papers, cards, tiny squares... and standing in the line in the Post office. Lately it seems that Christmas is every day, the lines are that long. I love the automated machine, but unfortunately it won't accept packages that travel out of the country so I get to wait long lines... Not complaining. Everything I sent was something art related, so it is a happy thing. Other events of the day - Hana was almost barefoot so we searched (and found) shoes. And we had to go to hunt for food... Now if I just had a magic wand everything would be put to place, food cooked and laundry washed and I could create something.
I did manage to take photos and list a journal I made recently. You can see the secret here.

1 comment:

  1. I have packages ready and some to be packed up for just such a postal trip. I love that machine but you're right, not for Int'l parcels. As for that magic wand...mine has been on the fritz for some time now. ART takes priority!

    Come join in Spring Fling btw, check out my post!!

    ReplyDelete