Monday, January 1, 2007

Self Portrait

I like that the new year begins on a Monday. I like the numbers 2007. I know nothing about numerology, but 2+0+0+7=9 and 9 was always one of my favorite numbers. That's good, too.
I planned to start the day in a gym (wouldn't it be great if this was the year when I finally lost weight?). I planned to share a new favorite book. And some projects I've been working on. It will have to wait till tomorrow, when the 'snake' stops hurting me. At least I managed to create a quick self-portrait. It made me feel better. At least the year started with some art. Tomorrow will be a better day.

4 comments:

  1. That's a cute self portrait anyway! HOPE you feel better soon! I'm going to exercise tonight! YEAH! and I finally CREATED some art! today! Wooooo Hooooo! You can check it out later, I haven't posted it yet, my old camera is giving me fits! My Gina got me a new camera but it won't be used til Feb! the way I'm moving! LOL Take care! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I'm so sorry that you have a cold! Let's get rid of that nasty snake... I so marvel that you can create when you feel crummy - what an artist!!
    All blessings, my dear friend xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi.

    Happy New Year!

    Dig your self-portrait.
    :0]

    ReplyDelete