Saturday, January 6, 2007

Inky layers and good drinks

My dear husband bought pomegranate juice today because he heard that it is healthy. I immediately thought about Oprah's favorite martini... Did you ever try it? Oh, it has to be very healthy... it makes you sing and laugh and be playful. At least - that was my reaction to it. Delicious!
Back to new techniques. This was a simple technique - different types of paper absorb colors (inks) in different ways. Layering them gives surprising effects.
- on ebay -
All my life I had been looking for something,
and everywhere I looked someone tried to tell me what it was.
(Ralph Waldo Emerson)

2 comments:

  1. Oh, that pomegranate martini looks decadent! But if it makes you sing and laugh and be playful then it's ok!
    More techniques that I'll have to try one of these days. You're going to keep me busy!

    ReplyDelete