Sunday, January 7, 2007

Nevr Dull

Another technique from Bernie Berlin's book. I used 'Nevr Dull' before, but never like this. The background paper is a magazine page. I don't even remember what was on the page... it changed completely. I wouldn't know how to create these colors and shapes any other way. I like them.... do you?
I spent a busy day taking pictures and preparing eBay listings. I listed some things that I don't use. I need to organize my space (again) so that I can work on all the things floating in my head. I finally managed to list my fabric journal and a little fun folio book.
If you want, you can see my items listed here.

1 comment:

  1. I love this card. The colors are great! I was so inspired by your art piece I bounced over to Amazon and purchased Bernie's book. Thank you for the daily inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete