Monday, October 2, 2006

Almost bye-bye

Open suitcase, open mind... I'm feeling a little bit nervous, anxious, giggly, worried, lightheaded.... This will be my first Art Retreat experience and I can't wait for it to start... and finish.
I spent the day paying bills, cooking dinners, making 'mental notes' about everything, tending to a sick child (why wouldn't she be sick when I'm supposed to be away - thank you Mr. Murphy)...
I'll try and get a good night's sleep, pack quickly in the morning and fly away. I wish you a great week! I'm sure that I'll be back with a lot of pictures, stories, new friends and knowledge.

6 comments:

  1. GODSPEED Zorana!!! I'll say some "GET WELL" prayers for Hana!! Have FUN and enJOY every second!!! I wish I could be a stowaway and come too! Can't wait to hear all your ARTsy stories when YOU come home and YOU can teach me what you learn I HOPE!!!Woooo Hooooo, how EXCITING!!! xooxoxXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Safari salama, Zorana, and I hope you have THE best of times!! Can't wait to hear about it all - you've got some great classes lined up... And love 'n' hugs and wishes for a speedy recovery for Hana :o) How often does this happen, though? Earlier this year my usually incredibly healthy boy went down sick 3 days before I left for my trip to the States - what's a mama to do???? Entrust her child to their more-than-capable dad and get on that plane/train - what else??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun Z!! We'll miss you. Looking forward to seeing your creations when you get back! Hope Hana is well soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Srecan put seko, lepo se provedi. Caos. Kad ti svi pisu da se mole za Hanino zdravlje, pa ajde i ja da ti napisem, i mi se molimo za Hanino zdravlje, a inace vas deca stalno spominju u molitvi, uglavnom tebe i Hanu po imenu (ok, tetaka), a porodicu samo dodaju. Eto da znas. Idem ja na svoj cas. Cmokic seko, i ja jedva cekam da cujem dogodovstine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a great time Zorana! I can't wait to hear all about it!
    Crystal

    ReplyDelete