Saturday, September 30, 2006

1" Square Swap

Thank you for all the comments and emails about my tiny 1" squares. I can't commit to make 100 squares for a swap, but I would love to swap what I have with you. I made a 'button' for my side bar for an "Ongoing swap". It links to my website where you can pick any little square that you like and email me the number. We'll exchange addresses, place the little squares in an envelope and have a fast exchange. Does that sound interesting and easy? Please let me know.

2 comments:

  1. Do YOU dare swap with me when I am already late for the others??? If You do, please let me swap #3, #11, and #21 with YOU!!! Pretty Please!!!!!!!!! LOL xoxooxox, I'll be working on the atc's and these little squares while YOU are away and have them in the mail by the time YOU get back, OK?????

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete