Friday, September 29, 2006

Trades for Art & Soul

I have read a lot about the wonderful trades that happen on art retreats, but thought just to sit it out and see what people trade on my first Art & Soul retreat. Then I thought again and decided to make collage packets and trade if anyone wants them. So for the last two days I have been creating paste paper and having just the best time with it. There is no pressure or creative block... just fun with colors, textures and patterns. After they were dry I stamped, stenciled, splattered and even tried the fancy stitches I have on my new sewing machine. I will pack them with some dyed paper towels and tags and hope that someone will approach me (because I could never do that). If I come back with trades I'll be sure to take a picture and show it.

4 comments:

  1. These look FUN! Zorana!!! WISH i could go!!! Waaaaaa!!!! When do you go> Monday? Sunday?SooooOOOOO EXCITING!!! xoxooxo ps. here's my word verification "akjzczz" Lots of Z's and one c!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh! I wanna go so I can trade with you too! These are so colorful and gorgeous! Have fun dear.

    xo - Chel

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are the sweetest thing, Zorana! They'll be queueing up to trade with you when they see these goodies!! As a lover of paper, I can honestly tell you these are just TOO gorgeous! Wish I were going just so I could trade with you :o) Love and best wishes for a FAB time - be sure to tell us poor ones left behind EVERYTHING when you get back!! Anna oxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are beautiful ... I wish I were going! :-)

    ReplyDelete