Tuesday, August 1, 2006

Bye-bye

I am leaving tonight for South Carolina to visit my sister. I haven't seen her in over two 1/2 years so I'm very excited. This is a photo from that last visit.... the girls are so much bigger now. We exchange photos all the time but it is different when you get to really see someone... My daughter is traveling with me so expect a similar, but updated photo two weeks from now.
I miss my husband and son already... So silly. Two weeks will pass in a blink of an eye, but my DH and I are acting as two teenagers in love... having a difficult time getting apart.
Other than that... I was panicking about not doing art, so I prepared a traveling pack that should keep me occupied. Here you see what is packed and ready to go with me: watercolors and the lovely water brush, watercolor pencils, graphite pencils and stuff for drawing, gel pens and such, the little blue cutting tool. I added a little glue and all of that fit nicely in the little red bag.

I printed questions from "Art & Life" magazine that should help for setting goals... and they are in the back envelope of my new moleskin. There is also another moleskin to journal and draw and glue in and a sketchbook where I'm allowed to make horrible sketches and laugh about them.

I feel like a child. I used to pack things like that when my children were little.
Have a wonderful August!
Bye-bye

4 comments:

  1. Hi Zorana, I've had no internet for a couple of days... but I wanted to wish you a safe and happy trip :o) And I just love the bag of goodies you packed! Enjoy!! Perry and I wish you well :o) Blessings, Claire

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you have a wonderful visit with your sister and her family.

    Your little art kit sure has lots of things to help you capture part of your vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great trip Zorana!

    Don't you just love those moleskinnes?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Godspeed Zorana, I'll catch you on the flip side! I'll be home before you and I WILL miss You!!! Have a FUN trip with all the girlies!!!xoxooxo

    ReplyDelete