Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Hello! I'm back!

Hello! I just returned from the amazing Smoky Mountains. This was my first visit and I was overwhelmed by the unbelievable views.
I must admit that I didn't miss my computer and internet as I thought I would. Don't get me wrong - I can hardly wait to check what I missed on my friends' blogs... but there were so many other things to do that I really, truly didn't miss it.

We had a great time doing fun things like:
  • hiking in the forest:
  • splashing in the pool:
  • exploring fascinating creatures:
  • creating fun hair styles (my sister's handy work):
  • visiting the aquarium (these were our favorite creatures)
  • doing many crafty activities:
  • making silly faces:
playing with beautiful birds:
  • and eating ice creams with cherries on top.
And yes - it was very sweet and fun and busy, but to keep things real - spending two weeks with three girls can get challenging. There were times when the "that's not fair" "mommy mommy" "I'm hungry" and etc. were a bit too much. Here is one of my journal entries to prove it. Can you see the three gremlins?

4 comments:

  1. WELCOME HOME Zorana and Hana!!! Glad you had FUN on your trip!Looks like lots of sweet memories were made!!! I missed YOU! Your sister is pretty just like YOU!!! xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there Zorana

    Your pictures only serve to reinforce what a wonderful time you and your daughter had with your sister and nieces.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to say a word too, I am on those pictures. Thanks sis for not puting some of the bad pictures that we made. Ha-ha, yes, we did have a good time, and new memories were made. See you in about 2 years? What do you think about that? Love, Tina.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Zorana! It looks like you had a great time. Glad you're back!

    Are you ready for the Art & Soul retreat? :)

    ReplyDelete