Saturday, July 8, 2006

Ocean beach

I wanted to write about the lovely afternoon on the beach, but I spent more than two hours reading many Photoshop tutorials to create this corkboard and I am tired... Three different types of torn edges (I don't like any of them), two different sticky tapes (fun) and a non-realistic push pin. Gillian don't laugh if you see it...
Oh well... it was wonderful being away from the computer, breathing the cool ocean air, searching for beach treasures and listening to the waves

2 comments:

  1. O! Zo! You're making me homesick for the beach!!! You are soooo lucky, you do live near the beach don't you???!!! We have to travel many hours to go to our fav beach!!! Waaaaaaa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why ever would I laugh? Your corkboard is fab - all your work has such a joix de vive! Nice to see you doing the digi-dance! xxx

    ReplyDelete