Sunday, July 9, 2006

Big, fat art jounal finished!

I finished my big, fat book! It has everything but the kitchen sink (although the sink proved to be useful in some creations). There are painted papers, paste papers, vellum, handmade papers, big envelopes, little envelopes, machine stitching, hand sewing, beads, fibers, book on a book, clay, metal..... everything! It was so much fun creating it! A lot of work, but the work I like the most - fun and 'unleashed'.
I laughed when I read one comment on ACEO group. Bohemian-weasel (eBay i.d.) wrote:
"Zorana - my god, what an epic piece! Did you even see daylight for the days/weeks/years that took? It looks fabulous though, I hope it does stupendously!"
Me too, but I don't have high hopes because mid summer is not the best time for good sales (for me). Click on the picture to see it bigger.
Click HERE for the auction.

2 comments:

  1. Z! Here I am!!! I can go to your Blog now A-OK!!! WoWZZZZzzzzzaaaAAA! I know how much FUN you did have, this is beauty full!!! I want to start another altered book some day! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo, just love this. Very, very exciting colours too.

    ReplyDelete