Wednesday, July 5, 2006

Work in progress - part I

After four mostly unproductive days I finally had a day to play. I couldn't wait to spread papers everywhere, to bring out paints, brushes and other fun stuff.
Unfortunately I didn't finish all that I planned, but it's easier to see the final result now. I want to bind a book/journal. It will be full of all these colorful papers, collages, envelopes, paintings, scribbles... I want it to be rich with colors, textures, ideas and at the same time open for someone else to work in it.
I prepared seven signatures, but it turned out to be too much, so I settled for five. They are sewn and ready for embellishments. Hopefully tomorrow it will be done.
BTW - after reading Anna's post
about Damien Rice, I bought the album and must confess that I am completely obsessed with it. I can't stop listening to it... love ALL the songs. He also sings in my dreams (all night - which is definitely a sign of music overdose).

1 comment:

  1. That's all I've been hearing about, Damien Rice!!! I've got to check this dude out!! soon! Play, Play, play girly!

    ReplyDelete