Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Nothing much....

I am soooo tired... The last two days have been very hot and I couldn't sleep at night and all together I'm not in the best mood. I've been debating whether I should go to "Art & Soul Retreat" in October... I would love to learn new things from the artists I admire, but I'm not sure if I'll fit in or will I be completely out of my league... I don't know. I think that I will regret it if I don't go... and I am kind of afraid to go...

I listed my mixed media wood piece on eBay. It was listed on etsy two months ago and sold the same evening. I was so happy that someone liked it so much to buy it as soon as she saw it. Unfortunately, I was wrong... The buyer never paid. I wrote several times asking if she changed her mind... she asked for my address to send the payment... but it never happened. Oh well... It never happened to me on eBay, so we'll see if it goes better there.

3 comments:

  1. I really do think you should go to the retreat,as you will only have regrets if you don't make it there. Think of all the cool things you'll learn.

    The piece is very nice and I think someone has already bid on it. Yeah!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You better go to that retreat girly and that wood piece is awesome! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow its incredible!!!
    wow wow wow!!!
    i dont know why you didnt sell it yet
    wow (again)
    :)

    ReplyDelete