Friday, July 14, 2006

Happy Friday Mail

What a happy mail day! I received a package from Tejae with a real treasure inside. Look at the lovely nested heart! I don't know how she achieved these colors in clay... but it is unbelievable and my photos don't do it justice.
Tiny words on the back are: "You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club." So true! Take a look at Tejae's blog - you will see amazing art and great links.
There was also an envelope from Claire with this beautiful ATC.
I do dream in color (colour). Do YOU dream in color?
The two lovely gifts I received today were a result of a swap. I added a tiny link on the bottom of my webpage with cards I have for trade.
Would you like to swap with me?
Just go to my webpage, choose something and drop me a note.

3 comments:

  1. These ART works are treasures!!! How did she do all that on that sweet little heart??? Phew! I'll have to go check her art out soon! I would LOVE to swap dear girly!! but am afraid of being a little piggy because I fell in love with 3 things!!! Is there a limit???!! xo ps. Happy Week-end too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Took a bit Zorona but I finally got it to work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The 2 little works of art of great.
    The heart is so interesting as is the ATC with their different techniques.

    ReplyDelete