Sunday, June 4, 2006

ZNE theme week - Birds and Hats

on eBay
I don't think I ever created an ACEO so quickly! It was almost 11P.M. when I saw on Izabella's blog her lovely entry for ZNE theme week. Somehow I missed even reading about the theme for this month, but when I saw that it was "Birds and Hats" I knew that I had to participate. So, in a spur of inspiration I made the card, scanned it and listed it on eBay just shy of midnight! Search eBay for "ZNE theme week" to see the other entries.

2 comments:

  1. Isn't it so often the case that spur of the moment projects turn out to be the best. This is lovely, Z. I hope you sell it. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. aaahhh your too sweet!

    ya know...my piece I created for zne theme week, I think was the fastest I ever created a piece also! it just flew together :)

    xo ~Izabell

    ReplyDelete