Monday, June 5, 2006

What's in a name?

AnnaX shared a fun link today. Check the meaning of your name. I was happy to read mine :-).

Zorana
(Dawn, Slavic origin)

Versatile, intelligent and artistically talented. You love to enjoy yourself and tend to experience a happy domestic life and material success. You have a methodical and thorough mind and are able to organize large projects easily. Charming and likeable and with more than your share of sex appeal you tend to find yourself in the spotlight and much admired by others. Life is more fun with you around.

3 comments:

  1. I couldn't find the linkie! to find out about my name! I think you are CHARMING! and highly Intelligent! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cro dear - just click on the "What is the hidden meaning of your name?" line - it will take you right there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL I already did, thanks! sweet Z or should I say sexy Z!!! still haven't figured out the changing my profile pic!!!grrrrrrrrrr

    ReplyDelete