Wednesday, June 7, 2006

Shoes, birds and a workshop

For some reason I feel bad if I miss writing in my blog for a day or two. Not that I have anything important to say, but I still have the need to mark the day. I have a new computer!!! An Apple mini! While it is cute, I feel kind of out of place - I've been a faithful PC girl for ages. For some reason the photos look less bright and saturated... I don't know if it is only on my monitor or if Photoshop works differently on Mac. I'll have to ask my husband...
I went on a shopping spree today! That's highly unusual for me... I live in my favorite black clothes all the time... but I really needed something that's not black because the weather is so nice that it is too hot in black. So, I bought a new pair of jeans, some cute tops... green, blue, purplish.
I ordered shoes online (!?!) from Zappos and they came today!!! They are like the ones on the picture but without the silver thing (just black). How cute!!! I wore them when I went to pick up my daughter. I didn't count on the fact that she was on a field trip and that they will be more than hour late. Ooouuuch!

I didn't have a lot of time for creating, but I did play with some 4x4 canvases. They are not finished... I want to write some sayings, but I'm scared now (because they look kind of cute just like this... I think).
And - the big finale - my dear friend Connie and I will have fun being "unleashed" with Traci Bautista on Friday. Hope to learn new things!

2 comments:

  1. Those shoes are oh la la and Lucky You getting to meet Traci, take pics! Can't wait to seeeeee what you unleash!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow!...great shoes...I always wear my favorite timberland shoes, but after seeing this shoes, i'd change my model very soon

    ReplyDelete