Friday, November 1, 2013

Welcome November!

Hello dear people!
I have been missing in action here on the blog for the most part of October. It was a full month, a good month, and I was keeping busy most of the time. I didn't play much in my art journal, but have kept my digital journal daily. Just glancing at the pictures makes me remember many little details of the previous month that would have been already forgotten. Tons of good food (beet burgers, anyone?), walks in the ever changing nature, dentist visits (ugh), concerts, kids, creatures, art... good stuff.  I somehow managed to be very social (by my own standards) and extremely too much in my head at the same time. I created almost daily, but for some reason didn't find the energy to share. So, I am going to try something different. November is my month, and I want to get back in action and share more. I'm afraid to say that I will post daily, as it may change tomorrow, but that is what I will try. I wrote many blog posts in my head, and would feel better if they would move from there to the blog.
To start - here are my days in October, captured in Noteshelf on my little iPad.
Happy November!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Zorana, you had a busy and great month, this I can feel. I cannot read what was going on of course, it is too small in print and it is personal, but one thing I can see: you have beautiful hair! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good busy, it looks like :)
    I love your hair! ...and the pet art! ....and the food!
    Yep, good busy :)

    ReplyDelete