Friday, July 12, 2013

Mostly blue

Blue as the ocean and the sky... not as my mood. I thought a month passed since I posted something, but it has not been that long. I really didn't do too much art, so didn't have much to share. Just getting back to my brushes. It feels like I forgot how to play, but I know I haven't, so I'm staying with it.
Is anyone reading blogs now that google reader has gone?
I'm posting my 'mostly blue' pictures to stay here as a reminder to a perfect day, and I'll be back with some art soon. Happy weekend!

7 comments:

  1. So, I'm confused. Are you a painter or a photographer, because your really really good at both. Love that blue water.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why pick one? I'm a painter and a photographer. :)

    Yes..still reading...on feedly

    Apply blue summer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I am envying you! Beautiful pictures, thanks for sharing! I can almost feel and smell the ocean breeze!

    ReplyDelete
  4. following and enjoying on Feedly now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your photos! And you are very pretty! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful photos! I'm still reading blogs...using The Old Reader and also tried Feedly.

    ReplyDelete