Saturday, June 8, 2013

My art journal... after a long pause

Hello! I'm watching you!
Not really. The eyes belong to a face that's in my art journal.
I haven't played in my journal in months, but now I feel the need again. Out came all the toys - paints, pens, collage sheets, watercolors, pogo printer (love it!) etc. etc.
I hope to make journaling a daily habit again. But before that I really need to clean and reorganize my studio, and make it a welcoming place... Right now it is difficult to find a spot to journal and that is very frustrating.
By the way, did you know that if you ever considered buying one of my collage sheets you have to have a pretty deep pocket to afford them? Look at the price I put on this kit:
Not bad for three sheets, right? All joking aside, I am glad that I noticed the mistake and corrected it quickly, because it would have been really embarrassing to hear what people think of that price. Do you know that etsy people enabled immediate download for files, so now it is easy to play, no more waiting for sellers and emails and attachments. I think that's great for sellers and buyers (I am still working on updating all of my listings).
Hope that you are doing something fun this weekend!
xoxo

7 comments:

  1. What's in the air??? I'm cleaning and organizing too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Art Journal is stunning again Zorana, what beautiful.
    And the price of your sheets makes me laugh. Good that you have noticed that haha.
    lovely greet and nice Sunday
    Marja

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Zorana, I too am cleaning out my area/s! I box myself in so much that I can think nor do I want to go into that area...a real creativity killer! So yesterday spent most of it getting rid of old stuff I made, I really hate just giving it away or throwing it out but I have to! So much stuff has accumulated over the years. I am begining to see a light at the end of my art hoarding tunnel!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You really captured her eyes! Wonderful journal page. Good luck with journaling more often....and please pass along images to inspire us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been cleaning my studio this weekend...and I've been away from my art journals for much too long. Only a couple of days ago I thought about getting them out again hence the cleaning!

    I'm sure that price would have got everyone's attention!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not paying a penny more than $900, lol. I love your faces, I think I may have mentioned that before, but they are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think its that time of the year for cleaning that is. I just went and did a whole bunch of cleaning and purging. I am sure someone would have mentioned that you made a mistake on the price.

    ReplyDelete