Thursday, June 20, 2013

101 BIRDS - Painting #29

I feel so much better than previous day! I guess you can tell just by looking at the colors in this painting :-) 
Too much? Nooooo, I don't think so. I had the best time ever making this, I feel like all the grey that was inside me simply had to move for the happiness of all these colors.
 And because the colors were not enough, I needed to add stitches... I stitched and stitched until the needle broke in half. I like this so much I might have to do the whole process several more times. Hope you're having a colorful day too!


12 comments:

  1. There is no doubt fun was had here. Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like great fun and that birdy is precious!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing to much here - you just exploded into colors and shapes, which was not enough to clear that grey out and away, so you piled the stitches on top! GOOD!!!

    Your inner birdie looks very content and calm now, sitting satisfied outside the mesh! I so much like how you express yourself here and how you restored balance in your soul! :-)

    Now you make yourself a great Friday Zorana!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bardzo mi się podoba-jest śliczny

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so beautiful! The little pieces of paper look like a patchwork quilt! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. How clever! I agree lots of fun here! Love the subject and the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Here he is again, your beautiful girl. Marvelous techique.
    lovely greet
    Marja

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, this looks fabulous! Great bird, and I LOVE the background you made. Happy colors, beautiful stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is lovely, bright, and cheerful. :)

    ReplyDelete