Saturday, March 2, 2013

Journaling on iPad in February

I am still loving my daily digital journaling. And I love when a month comes to an end and I can make a quick collage of all pages (it takes no time at all with the turbo collage app). I can then glance and see many snippets of our family life in February. This way I will never forget the first ever waffle I ate in my life (first waffle at 48 - that must be some record!), or how a face mask turned my face a lobster color, or a day where two weird male characters entered my life (second pic from the bottom/right - don't ask), or how much cuddle time we have with our cat etc etc.  
Happy March!

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like you've been having fun ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been using DayOne for journaling my devo time. What app are you using for your journaling?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your first waffle!! Wow...I love waffles. They used to be my every-Sunday-morning breakfast.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just can't get over the fact that, that was your first waffle!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is great, what a great tool and fun way to see how much living and creating you do each month :)

    ReplyDelete